For the purpose of GDPR the data controller is WELLBEING MIND (https://wellbeingmind.co.uk/).
WELLBEING MIND complies with its obligations under GDPR, by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and this policy outlines what information we collect from you, how it is collected, why it is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be shared with. We do not sell your information to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. We use the information collected about you for our marketing purposes and to enhance your experience when visiting the site. We are registered with the Data Protection Act.
- sets out the type of personal data that we collect
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains when and why we share personal data within WELLBEING MIND
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
We offer a wide range of products and services, so we want you to be clear about what the Policy covers. This policy applies to you if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as “our Services”).
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We can get your personal information when you:
- Buy a product or service from us (including buying products online, over the phone)
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts, or other services from us
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by un-subscribing to the mailing at any time.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
This, in turn, helps us make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognise you if you visit our website again. See the next section for more details.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The information we may collect about you depends on the products and services you use and subscribe to. It could include the following:
- Your name, address or location, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, nationality, gender, company name and email address.
- Information enabling us to provide products and services to assist you in your job search such as age, location, work history, current salary and job role and your salary expectations for future roles.
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information
- Your contact with us – such as a note or recording of a call you make to one of our offices, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us
We will also get information on how you use our products and services, such as:
- The phone numbers that you call or send messages to (or the phone numbers that you receive these calls and messages from)
- The date, time and length of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your approximate time these communications take place
- The date, time and length of your internet browsing, and your approximate location at the time of browsing
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use and analyse your information to:
- Process the goods and services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress
- Keep you informed generally about new products and services (unless you choose not to receive future marketing messages)
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services. These include your calling and messaging activities, location information and browsing information (unless you choose not to receive these)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our products or services
- Understand how you use our network, products, and services. That way, we can develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalising the products and services we offer you
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money
We will store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store it for as long as we need it. We will also keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract has finished – just in case you decide to use our services again. We, or one of our partners, may contact you about our services during this time if you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information about you with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or use
- Companies who are engaged to perform services for, on behalf of WELLBEING MIND
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organisations
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts, or other public authorities if we must, or are authorised to by law
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors, and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond WELLBEING MIND for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
When you submit your details, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us via a secure email. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, text, phone, or post).
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, post, or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by filling in the contact us form available via the website. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you believe we are holding inaccurate information about you, please contact our client services team (through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website) so we can correct it.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, phone, or post).
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information WELLBEING MIND holds about you.
The contents of this website are for general information only and for use by our clients.
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from your use, attempted use, or inability to use this website (including, but not limited to damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information on https://wellbeingmind.co.uk/ is correct, we cannot be held responsible for the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, timeliness, or performance of the website or any of its contents.
We accept no liability for the contents and accuracy of curriculum vitae submitted by candidates nor do we make any representations by virtue of the contents of https://wellbeingmind.co.uk/ in respect of the existence or availability of any jobs advertised.
We do not guarantee that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Each individual user is responsible for ensuring that their PC / laptop is protected against any such viruses and WELLBEING MIND accepts no liability for the repair of any of your equipment caused by choosing to use https://wellbeingmind.co.uk/.
In the case of links on this website leading to resources on third party sites, we accept no responsibility or liability for material on either those sites or servers. We do not endorse or approve any third parties, or their advice, opinions, information, products, or services expressed or implied by any information on this site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third-party websites or pages.
All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer right to obtain access to the website and agree that use of the site is at your own risk.
English law and jurisdiction apply with respect to the contents of this website and all liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
All rights reserved.
Online Classes Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of participating in our online courses
Sharon Conway UKCMM Accredited Practitioner/Teacher of Mindfulness Meditation
Professional and Ethical Practice
Wellbeingmind Ltd is committed to upholding the highest possible standards of professional ethics and codes of practice in the interests of client care and confidentiality.
- Mindfulness can be regarded as a very safe practice and there are hardly any occasions where it would be harmful for someone to undertake either informal mindfulness or formal mindfulness meditation. However, we do not undertake clinical mindfulness for anyone with a serious mental illness of a psychotic nature unless we are in receipt of a psychiatrist referral.
- If you suffer from asthma, epilepsy or any breathing difficulties, please ensure you consider the implications of any slow, deep breathing, if in any doubt consult your GP
- We engage in very little physical activity in our mindfulness work and any activity is of a gentle nature, please make us aware of any restrictions and if you are in any doubt you should check with your GP before participating in any physical activity, we advise clients to move or stretch only to the extent that is completely comfortable for you and to stop immediately if you are feeling and discomfort
- No guarantee is given or implied and by continuing I agree to receive mindfulness meditation sessions at wellbeingmind
Retreat Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookings, Payment & Cancellations
A non-returnable deposit of 50% of the full amount payable is to be made at the time of the booking a Mind & Body Retreat to reserve your place(s)
The balance of the payment is to be made no later than 28 days prior to the date of the Mind & Body Retreat that has been booked.
A booking can be cancelled no later than 14 days in advance of a Mind & Body Retreat in which case 50% of the full payment will be refunded.
Any cancellation less than 14 days in advance of a Mind & Body Retreat will result in no refund being given.
No refund will be given for a ‘no-show’ or non-arrival on the day of a Mind & Body Retreat.
Any Retreat booking made within 28 days of the date of the Mind & Body Retreat must be paid for in full at the time of the booking.
A Mind & Body Retreat booking is only transferable at the discretion of wellbeingmind Limited, and is not transferable within 72 hours of the commencement of the Mind & Body Retreat.
It is your responsibility to advise wellbeingmind Limited of any health condition that might affect you at a Mind & Body Retreat. You must do so at the time of booking or well in advance of the Mind & Body Retreat that you are attending. The following are examples but not an exhaustive list. Heart conditions, high/low blood pressure, epilepsy, breathing difficulties, food allergies or intolerances, pregnancy. It is your responsibility to provide wellbeingmind Limited with suitable written Doctors permission to participate in a Mind & Body Retreat under these circumstances.
Mobile Phones and other electronic devices
It is a condition of your booking that you agree to switch off your mobile phone or any other electronic device of which the sound or light could interrupt the proceedings of the Mind & Body Retreat.
wellbeingmind Limited reserve the right to change the content and the running order of the Mind & Body Retreat. wellbeingmind Limited reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Mind & Body Retreat and if this were the case, would offer a full refund.
wellbeingmind Limited will not be liable under any circumstances for any injury, losses or damage to a person(s) or their property attending a Mind & Body Retreat, unless it is due solely to the negligence of wellbeingmind Limited.